At silver battery manufacturers we are committed to total customer satisfaction and we take great pride in the batteries that we manufacture. We warrant that this product is free from defects in materials and workmanship affecting its normal use, and is in conformity with the relevant specifications the warranty period, subject to the following
- WARRANTY PERIOD: COMPRISES OF FREE REPLACEMENT THE LABEL ON EVERY SILVER BATTERY SPECIFIES THE TOTAL NUMBER OF MONTHS COVERED BY THE FREE REPLACEMENT PERIOD FOR BATTERIES FITTED IN PRIVATE CARS, MULTI-UTILITY VEHICLES, TWO-WHEELERS, INVERTERS AND GENSETS:
- In all cases, the warranty is applicable from the date of sale to the original purchaser.
- If a battery is being replaced, free of cost basis the warranty commences from the date of sale of the original battery as stated in the original Warranty Card/Sticker and not from the date of replacement was given.
- For batteries purchased on warranty, a fresh warranty is applicable from the date of purchase. In the event of any complaint, the battery must be returned un-tampered and complete to the Company’s Authorised Dealer, Wholesaler or Depot in India Delivery of the replaced/rectified/discounted battery will be F.O.R. to the same point. Our batteries are warranted against all defects arising solely from the use of faulty material or poor workmanship. Consequential liabilities will not be entertained. The right to determine whether a battery needs repair, rectification, free replacement rests with the Company. The defective battery arising out of the free replacement or under this warranty will become the property of the Company and no scrap rebate will be given for it.
- ALL LIABILITIES UNDER THIS WARRANTY SHALL CEASE IF:
- The battery has been operated in an application that it was not designed and/or marketed to support/Company’s Application Chart.
- Battery has been refilled with additives, dopes or any other substance besides distilled water that may have contaminated the battery.
- Damaged due to fitment of additional accessories in vehicle other than the original fitment.
- Out of Warranty Period.
- Transferred to another vehicle.
- THIS WARRANTY CAN BE DENIED ON MERELY DISCHARGED BATTERIES AND FOR BATTERIES DAMAGED DUE TO ABUSE OR NEGLECT BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Damages to the battery caused by accidents, fire, faulty electrical systems, improper handling, service of battery by unauthorised dealers/auto electricians, wilful abuse, destruction by fire, collision, theft or recharging.
- Breakage of container and cover or breakage/deformation of terminal due to mechanical shock like hammering.
- Damage to the battery due to contamination of electrolyte. The electrolyte used must be pure dilute sulphuric acid conforming to IS specification number 266-1961. For topping up purposes pure distilled water conforming to IS specification number 1069-1964 must be used.
- Failure of battery due to deep discharge, overcharge or improper topping up.
- Failure of a battery due to inadequate recharging and not as per the recharging parameters mentioned in the product leaflet (inverter batteries).
- Batteries are operated in discharged condition for long periods.
- Inverter/Charge controller ‘lower cut-off’ voltage is not working or has been tampered with leading to deep discharged state.
In the event of any particular battery model being phased out, the Company reserves the right to provide another model of the same capacity suited to the vehicle, as settlement of Warranty.
In case a service battery is issued, it must be returned within 15 days, failing which a nominal charge per day will be levied.
The charging system and electrical circuit of the vehicle/genset/inverter/charge controller shall be checked by the Company’s authorised personnel or dealer before finalising settlement of any warranty claim.
Recharging of the battery which shall be billed as extra.
Adjudication and settlement of the claim will take a couple of days as the battery has to be tested for the reported failure.
Any GST duty or local tax which becomes leviable on the battery under repair or replacement shall be borne by the customer.
Customers are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these conditions at the time of purchase.
All disputes or differences arising out of the use of battery shall have exclusive jurisdiction in the courts of RAJKOT (Gujrat) INDIA